[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Social Media Sharing Tips on WordPress.com : Recommended Resources • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Social Media Sharing Tips on WordPress.com

If you've come across a great book, Web site, organization, etc., that you find particularly useful for writers, share it here.
donsloan
Private E-1

Social Media Sharing Tips on WordPress.com

Postby donsloan » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:16 am

After several frustrated tries at finding a way to have visitors to my WP site share my pages without scrolling all the way to the bottom, I've found a way to insert social media icons at the top of my webpages so folks can share my pages along with featured images that I choose. Here's a link to the instructions. Hope the information is helpful. https://justfreeandbargainbooks.wordpre ... ress-tips/
Don Sloan
Novel: The Sisters: A Mystery of Good and Evil, Horror and Suspense
http://amzn.to/1SuRzdN
Just Free And Bargain Books
https://justfreeandbargainbooks.wordpre ... bmissions/

pls
Site Admin

Re: Social Media Sharing Tips on WordPress.com

Postby pls » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:19 am

Your site seems to be defective - it flashes the content and then blanks it out and then defaults to an endless refresh mode. Could be my old MacBook Pro, so I'm open to rejoinders.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Laycrew
Major

Postby Laycrew » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:33 am

It came up for me just fine. I'll check this out for sure, Don.

donsloan
Private E-1

Postby donsloan » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:50 am

Sorry for your bad experience accessing the page, pls. No one else has relayed any concerns. Hopefully, it will work if you try it again. Good luck. Don

PS. If anyone has had a good experience using the tips, I'd appreciate hearing about it. Thanks.
Don Sloan
Novel: The Sisters: A Mystery of Good and Evil, Horror and Suspense
http://amzn.to/1SuRzdN
Just Free And Bargain Books
https://justfreeandbargainbooks.wordpre ... bmissions/

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:17 am

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Return to Recommended Resources