[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
12 Book Marketing Strategies You Need to Be Successful : Tips and Advice • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

12 Book Marketing Strategies You Need to Be Successful

Here's the place to share a writing or marketing tip you've used successfully and want to pass along.
RyanT
Private E-1

12 Book Marketing Strategies You Need to Be Successful

Postby RyanT » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:24 am

There is a lot of misinformation out there about the different ways that you can market your books. Specifically when it comes to actually getting results.

I've created a video of the 12 marketing strategies that I have used over the past year that enabled me to quit my day job and just sell books. I think it would benefit a lot of you to check it out. Some of the things are common sense, yes, but others aren't. The big thing here is that no one marketing strategy is going to take you to the top. It's a combined effort of all of these put together, PLUS a good title and a good cover for each book that you have.

Anyways here is the video!

(Nope. Redacted. This is self-promotion, but feel free to contact the advertising department at WD for all your promotional needs. And kindly delete the promotional items in your signature so that I don't have to delete you -pls.)

Let me know if there is anything you guys think I'm missing, or if you've tried these and they didn't work for you.
Like books? Check us out at http://www.pinnaclepublish.com
Need help promoting your book? Get help at http://www.pinnaclepublish.com/blog

robjvargas
Captain

Re: 12 Book Marketing Strategies You Need to Be Successful

Postby robjvargas » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:38 am

I think others pay for the privilege of advertising their products on this site, and don't see why you should get a pass.

And, yeah, I think Scrivener is just as useful as whatever this video alleges to teach us.

You seem legitimate to me. But that does not change that this feels like advertising to me.

I'll pass.
Slowly putting together a "replacement" forum at http://writerswriting.proboards.com.

It's still under construction, but come take a look.

williamadams

Postby williamadams » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:41 pm

Dreaming Imrryr
Master Sergeant

Postby Dreaming Imrryr » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:20 am

Return to Tips and Advice