[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Book #3 is Up for Me! : Success Stories • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Book #3 is Up for Me!

It's OK to brag here! In fact, we encourage it. Tell your fellow writers about your most recent sale, a new market you cracked, etc.
Noizchild
Sergeant Major of the Army

Book #3 is Up for Me!

Postby Noizchild » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:58 pm

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

Underground smutty spam writer Michael Spiegel dwells within New Orleans' seediest corners, wallowing in vice. He doesn't sleep and he consumes alcohol like mother's milk. He feels that he is falling deeper into the cesspool of human vice.

Rebekkah Foster, known as Bekkah, is a young stripper forced into dancing by her abusive ex-boyfriend. She doesn't see any hope in her drowning situation, but she yearns to escape New Orleans.

Beth Monroe, known as Kitty, is a spoiled model who enjoys wild nights and drinking. She hates being controlled like a toy with a pretty face. Beth wants to be her own woman.

Joy O’Conner, known as Duck, is a hard-partying dancer. She can outdrink Michael to the point that it worries him. She has no plans to slow down. Despite her crudeness, Joy has her own strange charms.

Violet Thompson, known as Raccoon, is a shy prostitute. Childhood trauma pushed her down the path that she now travels on. She too longs to be free, but is too meek to even take the first step.

Amy Porter, known as Venus, is a troubled singer. She has the talent to go far, but her personal problems keep pulling her down into the decadent waste land of New Orleans vice. Amy has no way to guide herself back to the light.

Together, Michael and his angels will climb out of New Orleans' cesspool of decadence and fix what is broken within themselves. However, they have to deal with the distractions that alcohol, sex, and parties have to offer.

Bacchus' Mistress now avalabile on Amazon. More links to other ebook sites will be posted soon.

You ask me what I thought about
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you
I didn't have anything to think about.

-- From "The Love Poems of Marichiko"

Carly Berg
Corporal

Re: Book #3 is Up for Me!

Postby Carly Berg » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:48 pm

Congrats! It's a great feeling, isn't it? And now tell us how often you're gonna check the Amazon rankings for the next month or so. Or maybe it's just me who does that approximately every three minutes haha!
My books (available at Amazon):
Story Prompts That Work
Writing Flash Fiction: How to Write Very Short Stories and Get Them Published
Coffee House Lies: 100 Cups of Flash Fiction

Noizchild
Sergeant Major of the Army

Re: Book #3 is Up for Me!

Postby Noizchild » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:49 pm

Ha-ha-ha-ha! I need to get to sell first.
You ask me what I thought about
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you
I didn't have anything to think about.

-- From "The Love Poems of Marichiko"

Return to Success Stories