[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
My First Novel: Of Gods & Dragons (Literary Fiction) : Success Stories • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

My First Novel: Of Gods & Dragons (Literary Fiction)

It's OK to brag here! In fact, we encourage it. Tell your fellow writers about your most recent sale, a new market you cracked, etc.
Charles_Habakkuk
Private E-1

My First Novel: Of Gods & Dragons (Literary Fiction)

Postby Charles_Habakkuk » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:29 pm

I'm so pumped! Put it out the day before Thanksgiving and already the reviews and sales are coming in!

It's been a real labor of love, and a lot of people really helped out. I can't say how much of a relief it is to be making money again. Disabilities have prevented me from going back to work, and my wife has been working very hard to support the two of us. Hopefully, I can start writing a book every year to make up for my loss.

Thanks to Writers Digest for all of the help and suggestions. I've mostly just been lurking the forums, because I didn't have very much to say or contribute.

Writing about faith and mental illness in southern Indiana.

http://charleshabakkuk.wordpress.com/

Return to Success Stories