[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
WHAT A THRILL : Success Stories • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

WHAT A THRILL

It's OK to brag here! In fact, we encourage it. Tell your fellow writers about your most recent sale, a new market you cracked, etc.
LilliesCarol
Colonel

WHAT A THRILL

Postby LilliesCarol » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:08 pm

I just received 25 copies of my first self-published book titled GOD IS MY HELP. It is a compilation of meditations, essays and poems. I worked with Createspace.com and found them to do a wonderful job. They also work with Amazon.com and my book is on line through them. What a wonderful world I live in when at the age of 82 I can self publish a book and have it go out to the everyone who has a computer.
Long, long afterward in an oak I found the arrow still unbroke
And the song from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

cacheempty
Private E-1

Re: WHAT A THRILL

Postby cacheempty » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:22 pm

Last edited by cacheempty on Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elibet1
Lieutenant

Postby Elibet1 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:38 pm

HUGE Congrsatulations Carol, you"ve worked hard for many years to get that book published. Well done you! :D

All the best for chibungles of sales.
(((Love and hugs)))
Elizabeth

TWErvin2
Private E-2

Postby TWErvin2 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:43 pm

LilliesCarol,

Yes, business and technology has opened up a host of avenues. Good luck as you move forward.

Return to Success Stories