[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
New(ish) eBook Published On Amazon Kindle : Success Stories • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

New(ish) eBook Published On Amazon Kindle

It's OK to brag here! In fact, we encourage it. Tell your fellow writers about your most recent sale, a new market you cracked, etc.
writerjulian
Private E-1

New(ish) eBook Published On Amazon Kindle

Postby writerjulian » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:39 pm

Hello, everyone!

I've recently published a book on Amazon kindle. It's called "The Runner's Enchiridion: For Beginners" --

It took me about a month to make. It's not a fiction piece -- I wanted to do the non-fiction route since I've heard so many others raving about it. Unfortunately, I doesn't sell too many copies, but the reviews, so far, have been positive. For my next Kindle book, I want to do ficton and see how it does! I'm really pumped up and have a lot of ideas in mind.
Learn how to make lots of money writing content at

j-smith95
Private E-1

Re: New(ish) eBook Published On Amazon Kindle

Postby j-smith95 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:14 pm

Congratulations!

How many copies you sell doesn't matter all that much at this stage in the game. Just the fact that you wrote an entire novel, finished it and have gotten it published makes me admire you. I'm only just starting my first one now.

I wish you all the best with your writing!

normapadro
Private E-1

Re: New(ish) eBook Published On Amazon Kindle

Postby normapadro » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:16 am

Congratulations on your work. :D

Return to Success Stories