[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
I Published My First E-Book Yesterday : Success Stories • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

I Published My First E-Book Yesterday

It's OK to brag here! In fact, we encourage it. Tell your fellow writers about your most recent sale, a new market you cracked, etc.
Noizchild
Sergeant Major of the Army

I Published My First E-Book Yesterday

Postby Noizchild » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:38 pm

My novella, Distorted Lullaby is now available on Amazon Kindle. Go check it:

Summary: No one in the small town of Patterson would have foreseen the death of the violent town drunk, Trevor Grey, on Halloween night. When police arrive to investigate his murder, they find his wife, Maureen, sitting far away from Trevor's body. Obviously, she is the prime suspect in her abusive husband's murder. The only problem is, she doesn't remember the events before the police found her. Rookie detective, Gina Torres, takes it upon herself to unlock Maureen's memories and solve the case. Driven by family pride and tragedy, Gina turned to psychology as a way to help people. She feels that only she can help Maureen silence the "distorted lullaby" in her head and help her stand as a person again.
You ask me what I thought about
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you
I didn't have anything to think about.

-- From "The Love Poems of Marichiko"

elle33
Private First Class

Re: I Published My First E-Book Yesterday

Postby elle33 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:57 pm

Congratulations! I hope it does well. :)

Noizchild

Postby Noizchild » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:56 pm

I hope it does well too.
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

TWErvin2
Private E-2

Postby TWErvin2 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:04 pm

Good luck with the release. Hope you find a host of readers.

Noizchild

Postby Noizchild » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:49 pm

Thank you so much.
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

CharlesJames
Private E-1

Postby CharlesJames » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:30 am

Hi,

I'm new to this board and I don't know much about you guys. I have read several success stories and I can strongly say that it's amazing and inspirational to move through such life experiences. I really appreciate you for this achievement, moreover it works as a good path for me to look for more achievements of my own.

All the best and Keep going :)

Noizchild

Postby Noizchild » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:10 pm

It's now error-free! (I hope it is.)
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

sherry_soule
Private E-1

Postby sherry_soule » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:07 pm

Congrats! That is both exciting and scary!

Best of luck to you on your writing journey. :D

Sherry Soule | | | | |

Noizchild

Postby Noizchild » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:08 pm

Thank you.
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you