[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Line of Sight Paperback is on Amazon!!! : Success Stories • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Line of Sight Paperback is on Amazon!!!

It's OK to brag here! In fact, we encourage it. Tell your fellow writers about your most recent sale, a new market you cracked, etc.
gesler0811
Sergeant Major

Line of Sight Paperback is on Amazon!!!

Postby gesler0811 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:10 pm

Stoked out of my mind. The paperback edition of my novel 'Line of Sight' is now on Amazon. The eBooks have been selling pretty well (based on my expectations for a first novel) but being able to hold the book in my hand is quite a feeling. The second installment of this series should be available sometime between July and September.

By all means, go check it out.

Laycrew
Major

Re: Line of Sight Paperback is on Amazon!!!

Postby Laycrew » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:57 pm

Congrats! Having a book with your name as author on it is the coolest. That is great news on the sales too!! :D

TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Postby TerryRodgers » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:24 am

Sweet. Congratulations.

Oldtimer
Colonel

Postby Oldtimer » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:13 am

Congratulations, G. I bought it, read it and gave it two thumbs up. Very good story. One or two things didn't ring true (hardly noticeable in a tale where there are snake gods and voodoo) but I was thoroughly entertained. I hope you sell many, many more copies.
Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

updog
General of the Army

Postby updog » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:02 am

Congratulations. I've added it to my reading list.
"Is it weird in here, or is it just me?" ~ Steven Wright

TWErvin2
Private E-2

Postby TWErvin2 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:32 am

I like the cover and description. Even though the genre isn't what I tend to read, it's on my list to look at later this summer.

Return to Success Stories