[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
I'm now part of an Amazon Bestseller! : Success Stories • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

I'm now part of an Amazon Bestseller!

It's OK to brag here! In fact, we encourage it. Tell your fellow writers about your most recent sale, a new market you cracked, etc.
lesliemunnelly
Private First Class

I'm now part of an Amazon Bestseller!

Postby lesliemunnelly » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:23 am

The boxed set that I contributed THE GODDESS OF BLACKWATER POND to (THE NAUGHTY BOX) is now the #2 bestseller in erotica on Amazon. We're #70 in paid Kindle Books and #32 in romance. Overnight, I was author ranked #5 in erotic! We've sold close to 5,000 copies in one week!!! I'm reaping no financial rewards until the books separate, but the publicity is enormous. Thank you Hot Ink Press and SJ Davis!!! I love what this company has done to spread the name of Nicolette Grey to the world-wide group of erotic readers.

updog
General of the Army

Re: I'm now part of an Amazon Bestseller!

Postby updog » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:18 am

Congrats!
"Is it weird in here, or is it just me?" ~ Steven Wright

EccentricKim
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby EccentricKim » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Wow, awesome!
Previously published writer starting over.

lesliemunnelly
Private First Class

Postby lesliemunnelly » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:01 pm

We just hit #1!!!!!

mfarraday
Lieutenant

Postby mfarraday » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:07 pm

awesome! so happy for you...congrats! :-)

formerlydrbertholdt
Private E-1

Postby formerlydrbertholdt » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:57 am

Nice! Good job!

normapadro
Private E-1

Postby normapadro » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:33 pm

Congratulations.
I'm also a best seller. I'm happy about that. I don't think that is my only success though. There is more to me than book sales. :D

dantefrizzoli
Private E-1

Postby dantefrizzoli » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:04 pm

What an accomplishment, congrats! :D
Dante - Aspiring Novelist. |

Return to Success Stories