My Recent Successes

It's OK to brag here! In fact, we encourage it. Tell your fellow writers about your most recent sale, a new market you cracked, etc.
OccasionalWriter
Private E-1

My Recent Successes

Postby OccasionalWriter » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:29 pm

Hi, it's been such a long time! First off, I would like to apologize for posting up the first part of my next novella, and then completely forgetting to critique other people's work! It did find a home, though. I put my excerpt, with a little added to it, into a non-fiction book about my art and fiction. Along with that 50-page non-fiction book, I have published the chapbook of poems which didn't win the competition, a short anthology of children's stories, and the other six books, the first of which I told you was self-published. I still get people interested in it. Some distant relatives visited us in Seattle recently, and my mother's cousin looked at my WordPress page and said she'd buy my e-books. I would like to say that I am a success as an author at this point. Thanks in part to Writer's Digest and the Writer's Digest forum. It's been fun, you guys, and thank you.

Return to Success Stories