[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Gift - Prequel to Staying Alive : Success Stories • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

The Gift - Prequel to Staying Alive

It's OK to brag here! In fact, we encourage it. Tell your fellow writers about your most recent sale, a new market you cracked, etc.
Oldtimer
Colonel

The Gift - Prequel to Staying Alive

Postby Oldtimer » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:06 pm

Wow, I've had a busy day. First, I submitted my manuscript to CreateSpace. It was approved and sent for review in less than an hour. I feel rather proud that I managed to add a new image to "The Gift"'s old cover and it came out rather well.
Next, I submitted the Smashwords version at 4 p.m. It was converted with no error messages at 4.11 pm. I chose a free ISBN from Smashwords and, at 6.50 p.m. went to my dashboard to find that "The Gift" had already received over forty page views and three viewers had made sample downloads. After years of stagnation on Smashwords with two other books, this activity came as a refreshing surprise. I'm crossing my fingers now that the sample downloads will lead to sales. :D
Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

Laycrew
Major

Re: The Gift - Prequel to Staying Alive

Postby Laycrew » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:54 pm

Return to Success Stories