[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
My book is now a brand merchandise : Success Stories • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

My book is now a brand merchandise

It's OK to brag here! In fact, we encourage it. Tell your fellow writers about your most recent sale, a new market you cracked, etc.
khaledtalib
Private E-1

My book is now a brand merchandise

Postby khaledtalib » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:24 pm

Hey everyone,

Life is just getting more exciting for me! A while ago I announced how some of my quotes from "The Little Book of Muses" were printed on handmade cups and mugs by a sculptor in New Mexico as part of a branding partnership.

Now, another store on Etsy, IDefineMeProject in New York City, has partnered with me to produce pillows, Tote-bags and picture frames - again with my quotes on them. Here's a link to one of the merchandise -- a pillow

How did this happened? Well, about two years ago, I self-published "The Little Book of Muses" on Amazon. It started as a collection of tweets to help writers find and keep Joy in writing. I didn't think anyone would notice initially. But the quotes began to get lots of re-tweets. Someone then suggested I published those quotes. So I did. One thing led to another. The book became a brand merchandise on Etsy.

In fact, NYT and USA Today bestselling author Melissa Foster even shared a picture of one of the mugs on her Facebook page, which had the quote "A Writer Must Have Text Appeal." This quote is one of the many favorites.

You just never know, do you? :)
Last edited by khaledtalib on Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Terry T.A. Rodgers
Site Admin

Re: My book is now a brand merchandise

Postby Terry T.A. Rodgers » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:15 pm

Congrats. This sounds cool.

khaledtalib
Private E-1

Re: My book is now a brand merchandise

Postby khaledtalib » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:29 am

Thank you, Terry.

Return to Success Stories