Awesome Gold Medal

It's OK to brag here! In fact, we encourage it. Tell your fellow writers about your most recent sale, a new market you cracked, etc.
robert eggleton
Private E-1

Awesome Gold Medal

Postby robert eggleton » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 pm

Temple Williams and I have become cyberspace friends. He's a retired Reader's Digest Editor and has just written his first novel, but has an inspirational medical book under his belt. Last week, I told Temple that my novel, Rarity from the Hollow had just been awarded a Gold Medal by Awesome Indies, and that a glowing review had been published. Temple seemed to think that his particular review was "meaningful" compared to some of the other reviews, including his review of my novel -- that's how we met. He reviewed my novel, I contacted him to thank him, and we hit it off.

What do you think? Do Awesome Indies reviews have value above those of other book bloggers?
"Rarity from the Hollow" -- a fun novel that raises funds to prevent child abuse

robert eggleton
Private E-1

Re: Awesome Gold Medal -- Giveaway

Postby robert eggleton » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:32 am

Rarity from the Hollow is Free!

Gold Medal Adult Literary Science Fiction, not for the prudish, faint hearted, or easily offended.

Visit http://susan-thebookbag.blogspot.com/... and check out the giveaway -- limited time offer.

Please share to be fair -- the offer, not the book.

This offer starts today and will last for two weeks with a drawing conducted through Rafflecopter. However, this offer may be replicated by other blogs.

Thanks and good luck.
"Rarity from the Hollow" -- a fun novel that raises funds to prevent child abuse

Return to Success Stories