[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Double Life : Success Stories • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Double Life

It's OK to brag here! In fact, we encourage it. Tell your fellow writers about your most recent sale, a new market you cracked, etc.
Lbeauchesne
Private First Class

Double Life

Postby Lbeauchesne » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:30 pm

So, I finally finished and published Double Life (well, only on Kindle at the moment, because I need to go through the proof copy of the actual book and approve it when it arrives at some point in the next week and approve it for the paperback publishing).
My Dad is proud and pretty chuffed for me. I think my husband is too, but he was speaking French at the time, so...
If anyone wants to take a look, it's out on Kindle using the following link:
Formerly known as MsMotty/Linzi82

Our goal in life is to overcome obstacles placed in our way without destroying them so that others may also share in our triumphs.

pls
Site Admin

Re: Double Life

Postby pls » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:58 pm

Hearty congratulations!
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Laycrew
Major

Postby Laycrew » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:29 pm

Congratulation! :D

Oldtimer
Colonel

Postby Oldtimer » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:20 am

Congratulations, Ms Motty (sorry, can't get used to the new name). Do let us know when print copies become available.
Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

updog
General of the Army

Postby updog » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:56 am

Congrats! I wish you much success.
"Is it weird in here, or is it just me?" ~ Steven Wright

onceuponwednesday
Major

Postby onceuponwednesday » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:24 pm

Nice, Ms Motty.
The Rule of Three

Lbeauchesne
Private First Class

Postby Lbeauchesne » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:45 pm

The paperback is finally available. I had hoped to be able to price it lower, but it turns out books are more expensive than I thought. In my defence, I haven't bought much in the way of fiction books for a while (boo to university course) :oops: . OH and Dad both say the prices are about right. I think it's expensive (I take after my mum in that respect). So I put the kindle version on a free offer until 4th November.
Formerly known as MsMotty/Linzi82

Our goal in life is to overcome obstacles placed in our way without destroying them so that others may also share in our triumphs.

skymessenger
Private E-1

Postby skymessenger » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:18 am

Congratulations!
This sounds really exciting for you!!! ^^

Oldtimer
Colonel

Postby Oldtimer » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:19 am

Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

Rosedarling
Sergeant First Class

Postby Rosedarling » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:16 pm

Congratulations! From one who also changed her name.
Formerly known as rosebud
https://rosaliehovis.wordpress.com

Return to Success Stories