[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
New Book! : Success Stories • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

New Book!

It's OK to brag here! In fact, we encourage it. Tell your fellow writers about your most recent sale, a new market you cracked, etc.
Noizchild
Lieutenant

New Book!

Postby Noizchild » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:26 pm

Sins of Women is now up for purchase!

Blurb: Despite the success and good fortune that Madis Kairis has been blessed with, he still has one glaring problem in his life. All of his relationships with women have taken a turn for the worst in one way or another. One tragic scandal leads Madis to confide his and their "sins" to a therapist in an attempt to win back his wife. To better understand himself and the women in his life, Madis compares everyone to tarot cards in the major arcana. Starting with himself as the Fool in the deck, he tries to unravel where he went wrong with his relationships.

Link:

Go out and purchase it.
You ask me what I thought about
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you
I didn't have anything to think about.

-- From "The Love Poems of Marichiko"

Oldtimer
Colonel

Re: New Book!

Postby Oldtimer » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:10 am

Looks interesting, Noizchild. I'll add it to my want-to-read list.
Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

Noizchild
Lieutenant

Postby Noizchild » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:22 pm

Thank you.
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

OliverRaw
Private E-1

Postby OliverRaw » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:08 am

Hope I'l see it in bookstores of my city ;)

Noizchild
Lieutenant

Postby Noizchild » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:17 pm

I might give it to a publisher one day.
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

JasonTGolden
Private E-1

Postby JasonTGolden » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:04 am

Just published my first book as well - A Less Than Golden Life: Finding Meaning in the Average Life Story! I am super excited for this opportunity, good luck to you as well!

Return to Success Stories