[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
I Would Like to Proudly Announce a New Short Story! : Success Stories • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

I Would Like to Proudly Announce a New Short Story!

It's OK to brag here! In fact, we encourage it. Tell your fellow writers about your most recent sale, a new market you cracked, etc.
Noizchild
Sergeant Major of the Army

I Would Like to Proudly Announce a New Short Story!

Postby Noizchild » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:50 pm

Title: The Perfect Doll

Genre: Short story, family life

Summary: After eighteen years of an ordinary marriage, a housewife has an epiphany about how boring her life really is. After spending a morning of soul-searching through her past, she makes a decision to break free over her "doll house."

Link:

Get it today!
You ask me what I thought about
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you
I didn't have anything to think about.

-- From "The Love Poems of Marichiko"

roda havet
Captain

Re: I Would Like to Proudly Announce a New Short Story!

Postby roda havet » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:55 pm

Congratulations! I hope your new short story does well. :)
[color=#00BF00]Dream to live, live to dream, and write to love, love to write![/color]

Noizchild

Postby Noizchild » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:49 pm

Thank you.
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

Laycrew
Major

Postby Laycrew » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:56 pm

Congratulations! How many do you have out now? I wish you lots of luck.

Noizchild

Postby Noizchild » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:50 pm

Eight books total.
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

lionetravail
Private E-1

Postby lionetravail » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:15 am

Many congratulations, and keep going strong!

Noizchild

Postby Noizchild » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:24 pm

Thank you so much!
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

Laycrew
Major

Postby Laycrew » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:17 pm

Noizchild

Postby Noizchild » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:19 pm

A little bit. I need to be more active in getting my name out there.
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

Return to Success Stories