[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
It's not for writing but... : Success Stories • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

It's not for writing but...

It's OK to brag here! In fact, we encourage it. Tell your fellow writers about your most recent sale, a new market you cracked, etc.
loudermilk
Major

Postby loudermilk » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:32 am

loudermilk
Major

Postby loudermilk » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:32 am

Maybe I'm just craving attention but, what the heck. I have three photo galaries posted on a web site called Spotted. Click on the link, scroll down and check out the box labeled "Most Popular Galleries." Seems that I have 1st, 2nd and 4th :)

http://spotted.staugustine.com/index.php

Got so excited that I forgot to include the link.

Okay, time for me to work on earning bragging rights for writting.

abqwriter
Vice Commander in Chief

RE: It's not for writing but...

Postby abqwriter » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:42 am

Cool!  The only award my photography would ever win is if there was a contest that only required that you actually get the person's full face in the photograph.  (And then I'd probably only get honorable mention.)

loudermilk
Major

Postby loudermilk » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:48 am

KarenRankowitz
General of the Army

Postby KarenRankowitz » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:57 am

loudermilk
Major

Postby loudermilk » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:00 am

KarenRankowitz
General of the Army

Postby KarenRankowitz » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:58 am

Aspiring
Lieutenant

Postby Aspiring » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:16 pm

How wonderful! Congratulations! I take kudos wherever I can get them so I think you should be quite proud. The photos are really great and Sara is a lovely bride.

When I was a public relations account exec. we had to do everything related to an account, so I had to take photos with my own personal camera at a NJ Symphony event we had at one of my Prudential Realty Group properties. When my boss saw the photos, he shook his fist at me and demanded, "Why don't we have professional level photos?" I shook my fist back at him and said because he was too cheap to hire a professional photographer. The moral of the story: I'm still in awe of a good photo, and now I just use the old point and shoot camera as opposed to the manual 35 mm.

Great photos. Congrats.

loudermilk
Major

Postby loudermilk » Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:35 am

Karen, Susan... too kind for words, as usual. If I win the lottery, y'all wanna take a Wesson Oil bath with me? I'll buy.

KarenRankowitz
General of the Army

Postby KarenRankowitz » Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:27 am

Next

Return to Success Stories