[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
First Ever Publication! : Success Stories • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

First Ever Publication!

It's OK to brag here! In fact, we encourage it. Tell your fellow writers about your most recent sale, a new market you cracked, etc.
abstract
Private E-2

First Ever Publication!

Postby abstract » Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:46 pm

abstract
Private E-2

First Ever Publication!

Postby abstract » Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:46 pm

I sent one of my poems in to the North Central Texas College's April Perennial contest a few months ago, and got the results this morning! Not only did my poem get selected, it won the whole freaking contest! I'm still on an adrenaline high ;) . My poem Pen Hunting will appear in the 2007 Issue of NCTC's April Perennial, I'll be recieving a monetary award of $100, and I'm FINALLY PUBLISHED!!!!!

yudelka
Captain

RE: First Ever Publication!

Postby yudelka » Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:23 pm

Misti,

I can't tell you how excited I am for you. This is awesome! It's so wonderful to read and hear about these success stories, because I know how it is to desire to get published--not that I've been at this for a long time--

CONGRATULATIONS!
Keep us posted on your next happy ending literary piece.

jasipper
Brigadier General

Postby jasipper » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:45 am

Hey!

This is awesome! Congrats! We're all proud of you. Keep writing and keep publishing. You're off to a great start!

Holiday
Private E-1

Postby Holiday » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:50 am

Congratulations! That's the way to surpass your goals!

abqwriter
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby abqwriter » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:14 am

Fantasy
Major

Postby Fantasy » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:28 am

Yay! Rock On!

-Anna :)

abstract
Private E-2

Postby abstract » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:41 pm

Aspiring

Postby Aspiring » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:05 am

That's awesome! Congratulations and all the best!

JABarnes
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby JABarnes » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:43 am

Next

Return to Success Stories