[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Rambo Year One - is online now : Success Stories • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

It's OK to brag here! In fact, we encourage it. Tell your fellow writers about your most recent sale, a new market you cracked, etc.
ramboyearone
Private E-1

Postby ramboyearone » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:26 am

Guys,

after two years of work, I present you my novel on his official website.
The novel is available for free thanks to David Morrell, that allowed me to freeshare my work based on his characters.
Hope you will try to give it a read, and maybe review it.

Last edited by ramboyearone on Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

updog
General of the Army

Postby updog » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:48 pm

Congratulations. I know you worked a long time to get this one up. :)
"Is it weird in here, or is it just me?" ~ Steven Wright

ramboyearone
Private E-1

Postby ramboyearone » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:23 am

Thank you!!

and yes... It was a lot of work.
Anyway, the ebook is currently under download by Italians, American, Polands... Really a lot of people.
In six days, still no reviews (that's normal).
Four readers have written me personally, from US and Italy.
The thing is that their feedback is too much positive, to let myself have a toast.
I am still scared about the english version...

I will wait the first reviews mady by professionals, before popping champagne

TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Postby TerryRodgers » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:04 am

Congrats. It's great that David gave you permission to use Rambo. He is a great writer and mentor. I'm glad you were able to finally put this out. If you ever find yourself able to come to New York during July, David is always at ThrillerFest, a conference he co-founded. Good luck.

ramboyearone
Private E-1

Postby ramboyearone » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:45 am

Thank you.

I will try to be in NY!! (I am italian).

In the meantime, I only had reviews by ultra-enthusiast fans that devoured the novel in one night and told me I am some kind of saint (a.k.a. too-good-to-be-true-reviews).
It would be awsome if someone of you gave me their frankly opinion about my work (the novel it's just 180 pages).

You know, being me an italian writer, I am quite scared about the translated version.
Let me know!!

ramboyearone
Private E-1

Postby ramboyearone » Fri May 01, 2015 3:36 am

Hi guys,

I am really curious about your opinion!
The first that will write a full detailed and frankly review of my novel will receive a handsigned version of my ebook.
Come on guys!

Wallace

Return to Success Stories