[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
High Pressure System- Box set results Pg 4 : Success Stories • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

High Pressure System- Box set results Pg 4

It's OK to brag here! In fact, we encourage it. Tell your fellow writers about your most recent sale, a new market you cracked, etc.
Oldtimer
Colonel

Re: High Pressure System

Postby Oldtimer » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:33 pm

Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

Laycrew
Major

Postby Laycrew » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:01 am

Laycrew
Major

Postby Laycrew » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:12 am

Laycrew
Major

Postby Laycrew » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:10 pm

So I've been hard at work and the High Pressure System Part Two released last night. :D

I had some good interest with the first one considering I wasn't advertising it all after the first week and I had just as many downloads from Amazon Unlimited but they changed it to pay you for pages read and that also changed the stats bar so I don't know who is downloading it through KU and there are no pages read yet on the new method for pay for page. I don't think I'll continue with that program with anything else I publish at this time.

Laycrew
Major

Postby Laycrew » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:15 pm

And no matter how careful I was, I had some serious laptop crashing going on while I was trying to get the first one ready to publish and I didn't catch that the version I published was an earlier version. Shorter by 700 words and not as polished. I wanted to crawl under a rock after I realized what happened.

So now I finally have the one I meant to publish up and has been through 2 different editors. I also have mastered the links I've added in the end matter of the book.

High Pressure System Part One will be free July 4-6.

onceuponwednesday
Major

Postby onceuponwednesday » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:40 pm

I bought both, but then I found out I got one for free. Free! Drat. I'll send you ninety-nine cents via homing pigeon.
The Rule of Three

Laycrew
Major

Postby Laycrew » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:16 pm

onceuponwednesday
Major

Postby onceuponwednesday » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:12 am

I'm editing right now, so it's going to be a little while until I can read it. Almost got books two and three in a viewable state. Been long enough.

It's strange but I can read books while writing, but not while editing -- just too close to the same thing, and I keep wanting to scrawl red ink over the printed page. Also I keep correcting people on the radio.
The Rule of Three

Laycrew
Major

Postby Laycrew » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:12 pm

Part Three is up now! It is longer than the first 2.

I have Part One on a freebie right now until Friday. I paid for one promo because it was super short notice I didn't realize my current 5 free days would be renewing on Saturday and I have an opportunity to get some big exposure around Nov 3 on another round of free days. The current promo didn't cost all that much. I have had over 200 downloads already so it worked out really well. We will see how that translates to buy through on the other 2 parts.

I have one more part to go to wrap up the first season and it is halfway done. Hopefully I can get it done by Nov 1st before Nano. That's the plan.

Oldtimer
Colonel

Postby Oldtimer » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:43 am

I'll be downloading Part III as soon as I can, Kim, (probably mid-November) but I'm up to my eyebrows dealing with the distribution of my family history right now. Twenty-eight of the thirty copies I've had printed are going overseas. The Post Office is going to LOVE me.
Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories