[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Here I go again! : Success Stories • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Here I go again!

It's OK to brag here! In fact, we encourage it. Tell your fellow writers about your most recent sale, a new market you cracked, etc.
jasipper
Brigadier General

Here I go again!

Postby jasipper » Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:23 am

jasipper
Brigadier General

Here I go again!

Postby jasipper » Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:23 am

Well, I still have submissions and queries floating around, waiting for responses. But, I have submitted once again! This time, I have an acquisitions committee reviewing my entire manuscript for Runaway Swimmer! I've been through this before and had a positive response, but wasn't chosen. So, I'm hoping it will go better this time!

I'm just glad that people are still interested.

abqwriter
Vice Commander in Chief

RE: Here I go again!

Postby abqwriter » Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:28 am

jasipper
Brigadier General

Postby jasipper » Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:35 am

Aspiring
Lieutenant

Postby Aspiring » Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:28 am

Best of luck!

I don't think you can have too many irons in the fire. I think that's what keeps us going when we have to hurdle the rejections. Good luck.

Darkeangyle
Private First Class

Postby Darkeangyle » Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:08 am

I understand what you mean. Out of the email queries i've sent out I have 1 agent that has asked for more of my work and another that sounded interested as well.

I do like the analogy given though, it makes this much easier to work through. :)

jasipper
Brigadier General

Postby jasipper » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:50 am

Thanks, y'all!

If I keep this up, I'm going to need a spreadsheet to keep up with everything. I just can't stand waiting and waiting and waiting and...

JUkeJointJerry
Private E-1

Postby JUkeJointJerry » Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:51 pm

Congratulations Josh.

All ten fingers and all 9 toes are crossed for you.

deedee1
Corporal

Postby deedee1 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:12 am

"If this was easy, everyone would be doing it."

Amen to that! Every day somebody tells me how much of an uphill battle I face (as if I didn't already know this). We have to celebrate our successes. Plenty of others will celebrate our failures.

Way to go, Josh!

Diana
www.DianaEstill.com

jasipper
Brigadier General

Postby jasipper » Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:28 am

Next

Return to Success Stories