[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Nobody Cares! : Conversation question • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Nobody Cares!

Every month in Writer's Digest's InkWell section, we pose a question related to the writing life. Tell us your thoughts.
erbe3200
Private E-1

Nobody Cares!

Postby erbe3200 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:45 am

When your abundancy is placed a substance
Like mine is (for example I have 250ml of vodka and three beer)
Writing is real easy
You can write this poop unicorns and rainbows all night
Type*
You still won’t find your way inside my mind
You’re reading this, aren’t you?
I can confine all I want and still hope for a one or a plus-one will read it
The anonymity of the internet
I can sit here and smoke a cigarette, half gassed and unable to conjure a simple sentence and someone will read it
Somebody…
But it’ll never mean poop unicorns and rainbows
“Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident; the only earthly certainty is oblivion.” - Twain

nhope
Lieutenant

Re: Nobody Cares!

Postby nhope » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:35 am

You just never know...

guydevalmont
Private E-1

Postby guydevalmont » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:30 pm

DrG2
Colonel

Postby DrG2 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:42 pm

I learned a decade ago to stay away from the internet when I was drunk.

guydevalmont
Private E-1

Postby guydevalmont » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:39 pm

TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Postby TerryRodgers » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:21 pm

I was going to scold the OP once again and move this to poetry, but I'm not sure what it is.

James A. Ritchie
Lieutenant General

Postby James A. Ritchie » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:49 pm

Return to Conversation question