[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Nobel and Pulitzer Winners : Conversation question • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Nobel and Pulitzer Winners

Every month in Writer's Digest's InkWell section, we pose a question related to the writing life. Tell us your thoughts.
MookyMcD
Captain

Re: Nobel and Pulitzer Winners

Postby MookyMcD » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:39 am

I try to read the Pulitzer finalists every year. If for no other reason, it insures that a portion of my reading is semi-randomly decided for me, forcing me out of habitual reading habits and exposing me to new voices and genres. I just wish they'd announce the nominees and then wait a couple of months to announce the winners. I'd like to make my own decision without knowing the outcome and then compare it with theirs.

Previous

Return to Conversation question