[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
WHAT WILL YOU ACCOMPLISH IN 2014 : Conversation question • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

WHAT WILL YOU ACCOMPLISH IN 2014

Every month in Writer's Digest's InkWell section, we pose a question related to the writing life. Tell us your thoughts.
LilliesCarol
Colonel

WHAT WILL YOU ACCOMPLISH IN 2014

Postby LilliesCarol » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:47 am

What have you been grateful for in 2013 and what do you look forward to in 2014?

There comes a time in life when we all must think of our accomplishments and of the things we’ve allowed to slip out of our hands. The end of a year and the beginning of a new one is an excellent place to begin. Last evening I sat thinking about my life and what I hope to accomplish with what is left. At age eighty, they were good thoughts, even the not so good times. I can see now where the not so good times were learning posts on my life’s journey. It is my hope that you all will take time to reflect on your life and the wonderful accomplishments you have attained and will go forward with a renewed spirit of enjoying life.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
Long, long afterward in an oak I found the arrow still unbroke
And the song from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Jowen
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: WHAT WILL YOU ACCOMPLISH IN 2014

Postby Jowen » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:44 pm

[imge=3509-3]

AibreanShowers
Corporal

Postby AibreanShowers » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:53 pm

Jowen
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Jowen » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:23 pm

Thank you, Aibrean :D
[imge=3509-3]

LilliesCarol
Colonel

Postby LilliesCarol » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 pm

Wow a New Years Eve baby. How nice. Happy Birthday and ever so many more. :o That's me singing happy birthday. tee hee
Long, long afterward in an oak I found the arrow still unbroke
And the song from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Oldtimer
Colonel

Postby Oldtimer » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:27 pm

Happy birthday from me, too, Jowen. And I hope you and everyone else has a fabulous 2014.

I hope to finish writing our family history. I've only been at it for thirty-odd years. :D
Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

Jowen
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Jowen » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:59 pm

[imge=3509-3]

Jowen
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Jowen » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:07 pm

[imge=3509-3]

Oldtimer
Colonel

Postby Oldtimer » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:36 pm

Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

James A. Ritchie
Lieutenant General

Postby James A. Ritchie » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:35 am

I made it through 2013 still alive. That's a very big deal.

2014? I'd really like to make enough money to retire. I doubt it's going to happen because the heart attacks I had have set me back a good bit, but that's my goal.

Next

Return to Conversation question