[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Just for fun ( and curiosity ) where are you from? : Conversation question • Page 6 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Just for fun ( and curiosity ) where are you from?

Every month in Writer's Digest's InkWell section, we pose a question related to the writing life. Tell us your thoughts.
MookyMcD
Captain

Re: Just for fun ( and curiosity ) where are you from?

Postby MookyMcD » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:02 am

He must smile all the time! I'm smiling just thinking about it.

Aristomas
Private E-1

Postby Aristomas » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:51 am

I live in South Western Iowa, close to Omaha Nebraska. No, I don't live on a farm. Ok, that's kind of a lie, I live out on a country road and someone ELSE farms around me. :lol:

AibreanShowers
Corporal

Postby AibreanShowers » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:01 am

rosebud
Major

Postby rosebud » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:12 pm

I was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. From there I made the exciting move to St. Sauver des Monts in Quebec, Canada with the man who became my husband. It was a beautiful ski resort area, which made me cry when we moved back to the states. We now reside in Southern Maryland. No complaints though. We've got a nice house where we raised to wonderful boys.

AibreanShowers
Corporal

Postby AibreanShowers » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:52 pm

Hi Rosebud, good to meet you :) I probably wouldn't cry if I never saw snow again, but it is beautiful!

krisan

rosebud
Major

Postby rosebud » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:43 pm

They deal with snow pretty well up there so it's not a problem. They also insulate the boots and skiwear with the same material the astronauts use in their spacesuits.

Blue Ocean
Private E-1

Postby Blue Ocean » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:48 pm

From Rochester, MN --> Indianapolis, IN-->Winston-Salem, NC --> Orlando, FL -->Rochester, MN --> Edina, MN (Minneapolis Suburb)

LilliesCarol
Colonel

Postby LilliesCarol » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:38 am

Under which ocean have you been hiding? I'm glad you resurfaced. Nice to see you back. Send me a pm and let me know what's been happening.
Long, long afterward in an oak I found the arrow still unbroke
And the song from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

LossOfControl
Private E-1

Postby LossOfControl » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:27 am

North West, England.

Previous

Return to Conversation question