[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
I was told I should use more exclamation points. : Conversation question • Page 3 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

I was told I should use more exclamation points.

Every month in Writer's Digest's InkWell section, we pose a question related to the writing life. Tell us your thoughts.
DrG2
Colonel

Re: I was told I should use more exclamation points.

Postby DrG2 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:50 pm

MookyMcD
Captain

Re: I was told I should use more exclamation points.

Postby MookyMcD » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:05 pm

I value feedback, even when I disagree with it. It's still another perspective that I try to understand, weigh the pros and cons, see why the scales tipped in the other direction for that person and make a note of it for future reference.

What I hate is seeing people just say, "OK," and blindly make changes to their Q letters or manuscripts based on feedback. Even if it is right.

Previous

Return to Conversation question