Wanted A Beta Reader For My Novel

Every month in Writer's Digest's InkWell section, we pose a question related to the writing life. Tell us your thoughts.
jaus tail
Lieutenant

Wanted A Beta Reader For My Novel

Postby jaus tail » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:40 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have finished my novel and need some feedback on it. A fellow forumite has checked for Grammar errors. I need some feedback on the novel as a whole. In case anyone's willing to volunteer, let me know.

Title: One Drink Please

Word Count: 51503

Synopsis: After unwittingly getting drunk at her fiance's award ceremony and ruining his career, Monisha decides to get over him by focusing on her bakery. When her mother throws a party with a prospective groom, Monisha finds herself craving for solitude, some wine, and the young stranger standing in the opposite window. Her destructive personality takes a 'smelly' turn when she is forced to enter the rehab.

Genre: Drama

In case anyone's interested, either paste your email id in a response to this post, or send me a PM.

Regards,

Jaus
Have a nice day

jaus tail
Lieutenant

Re: Wanted A Beta Reader For My Novel

Postby jaus tail » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:50 am

Hi Mortals,

I have finished my eight ninety three decade sentence in the Eplxon III prison. When I returned back home I realized, I need to brush up my fighting skills as the fellow assassinans had evolved. So am heading to Earth for some target practice. A fellow forumite has emailed me the map of your solar system. It's third from the Sun.

Title of The Mission: One Earthling Please

Expectied Body Count: 51503

Brief: After getting released from the Eplxon prison, Jaus decides to get back at life by focusing on his assassination skills. When he realizes the superior dexterity of his fellow assassins, he begins the search for a planet to test his weapons. His ex-prisoner's reputation is about to have the adjective wanted behind it.

Height: 5'11

In case anyone's interested in being the partner in the glorifying crime, send the list of addresses of lots of strong men. I don't murder weaklings.

Regards,

Jaus

P.S. I've written this in jest, in case some alien actually stomps over your roof, don't blame me.
Have a nice day

Oldtimer
Colonel

Re: Wanted A Beta Reader For My Novel

Postby Oldtimer » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:40 am

Jaus, you are so funny. Scary, but funny. :mrgreen:
Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

Return to Conversation question