STEPHEN'S ANSWER RE HSE

Every month in Writer's Digest's InkWell section, we pose a question related to the writing life. Tell us your thoughts.
LilliesCarol
Colonel

STEPHEN'S ANSWER RE HSE

Postby LilliesCarol » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:34 am

It seems that Stephen's children are in active school programs along with additional work load he is carrying now will not permit his participation. So unless someone would like to take over for Stephen we will not have the annual Christmas Secret Holiday exchange of stories about each other. ANY VOLUNTEERS? It would be a shame to see it fade away. I remember such wonderful stories about the Pernicious Forest, hunting trips in Texas, and ever so many other delightful funny stories. So if there are volunteers out there who want to take this over get out the ten questions and let's roll from there. A HUGE THANK YOU TO STEPHEN BOOK FOR ALL OF HIS WONDERFUL HELP IN THE PAST. ALONG WITH CINDY.
Long, long afterward in an oak I found the arrow still unbroke
And the song from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Laycrew
Major

Re: STEPHEN'S ANSWER RE HSE

Postby Laycrew » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:34 pm

That's a bummer on Stephen being too busy. They really have done a fantastic job.

I don't think I could do HSE this year with everything else I have going on. I would not be able to handle all the stuff Stephen and Cindy did behind the scenes if I could do HSE this time around. :cry:

Return to Conversation question