[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
youtube channels : Poetic Asides • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

youtube channels

Network with other poets, including fans of Robert Lee Brewer's Poetic Asides blog.
Arienette
Private E-1

youtube channels

Postby Arienette » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:34 pm

does anyone use spoken word to portray their poetic work on youtube.

i do (monica scripture) and would bd interested in building a network of other poets to enjoy their work online in the flesh of how they writer wants the poem to be read. I think it adds depth to the poetry.

Just wondering. x

CreativeHeart75
Private E-1

Re: youtube channels

Postby CreativeHeart75 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:27 pm

Hi Arienette,

I think using Youtube like that is a great idea. I don't think I could do it personally because I don't like being video recorded. I guess I'm a little shy that way. I will definitely check out your channel the next time I'm on Youtube.

Cheers!
Connie

Return to Poetic Asides