[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
require information : FAQs • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

require information

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
kentsmith9
Private E-2

Re: require information

Postby kentsmith9 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:01 pm

Great and insightful link Maia.

Even if I was legally justified in my use of someone or something real in my story, I would not want to pay for defending my right to do so. Most attorneys tell you the best defense is to avoid the possibility of a lawsuit completely.

My current novel is a fiction that is based on the reality of our world. I want it to feel completely real, so I use actual countries, cities, public organizations (CDC, WHO, USAMRIID, etc.), and universities. In my story all people or corporations will be completely fictional.

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Re: require information

Postby mammamaia » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:20 am

ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Previous

Return to FAQs