[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Logging In to the Forum : FAQs • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Logging In to the Forum

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
Fictional Cowboy
Corporal

Logging In to the Forum

Postby Fictional Cowboy » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:32 pm

Whenever I get logged out of this forum, I click on Log In but it always takes me to my Profile page, where you can't log in. To get to the Log In screen, I have to play around by clicking on different links to get there. That route of clicks doesn't stay the same either. To log in now, I clicked Log In and was brought to my Profile page. From there I clicked on Log OUT and that brought me to the Log IN screen.

I'm not complaining, mind you. Just reporting the problem. I've had this problem since I first registered with this site.
~ Cowboy

If you're so inclined, feel free to correct my punctuation. I'm relearning.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are always my opinions, my thoughts and information based on my research. There are exceptions, and no one right way, to do everything.

MookyMcD
Captain

Re: Logging In to the Forum

Postby MookyMcD » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:20 pm

I complain like hell about that. :D

Sometimes it just does that, other times, it takes me to the right page no problem.

Laycrew
Major

Postby Laycrew » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:44 pm

I don't usually logout. But when the forum decides to log me out just because, I will click on the YA forum or any of the critique forums. It will make you login to see and for some reason doing it that way is less complicated.

MookyMcD
Captain

Postby MookyMcD » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:57 pm

Ooh, I haven't ever tried that trick. Thanks.

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:54 pm

Yes, even though you're not logged in, you're in some kind of limbo. I've posted several times how to get logged back in, which FC managed to stumble on and follow. Log out (from the profile page); enter your log-in info, and click on the "Community" tab to take you back to the forums. Easy as that.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

NightFall
Corporal

Postby NightFall » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:08 am

Return to FAQs