[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Blogging for a Platform: Lost : FAQs • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Blogging for a Platform: Lost

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
robjvargas
Captain

Re: Blogging for a Platform: Lost

Postby robjvargas » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:40 am

Slowly putting together a "replacement" forum at http://writerswriting.proboards.com.

It's still under construction, but come take a look.

missybunnie
Private E-2

Postby missybunnie » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:26 pm

I <3 Developers:
For readers:
For anyone who likes me or twitter:

RonaM
Private E-1

Postby RonaM » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:59 pm

Hi AJW,
You may have found your platform now. But I just thought if you hadn't and needed to still find one, I have found the one I am using to be so easy.
You can use it immediately, you can not only put images on it but upload video's and audios as well. It has credibility which means it is ranked on the first pages of google search very easily. It also includes teaching on how to get it recognised.

It has a mobile app so if your on holiday or down the beach you can pop something on it via your phone or ipad.

Anyway, if you want to check it out I have just posted a blog about my son. He loves to write and has been writing books on a site called wattpad. He now has over 25000 reads. We have a video review and an image of all his books so far.

A great thing about blogging is also the comment section. Just click on my name and I know the writersdigest site will help you find me.

James A. Ritchie
Lieutenant General

Postby James A. Ritchie » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:20 pm

Previous

Return to FAQs