[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Hello everyone! Where could i publish this ... ? -> : FAQs • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Hello everyone! Where could i publish this ... ? ->

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
Tatyana
Private E-1

Hello everyone! Where could i publish this ... ? ->

Postby Tatyana » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:16 pm

Please, tell me, in what forum theme could i publish this:

Natalya Solntseva, a Russian writer, author of more than 40 mystic detective novels, is looking for a literary agent abroad.
The agent's responsibilities would be translation of her books into foreign languages and publishing them abroad.
The author's personal website is http://solntseva.com/
You may find its English version at http://engl.solntseva.com/
If you are interested in the cooperation or have questions to the author, please contact us at the e-mail(e-mail address removed; use WD's PM function)

Thanks for help!:)
Natalya Solntseva. Mystical detectives. ()

TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Re: Hello everyone! Where could i publish this ... ? ->

Postby TerryRodgers » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:10 pm

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:17 am

tatyana...
i can send you agent listings covering the us, uk, canada and australia... but agents don't translate books, or publish them... all they do is try to get a publisher for the mss... it's the publisher who will arrange for the translations...

i suggest you do a search for the publishers of bestselling english-translated mystery series by authors like henning merkel [the swedish 'wallender' series and stand-alone mysteries] and find out who the american/uk agents are who brokered the deals...

you might also consider querying the publishers directly... if you get some nibbles, it could make snagging an agent somewhat easier...

i'm a great fan of mystery series by european authors and would love to add your works to my 'to get' list... one suggestion for an agent and publisher who may be open to your books is whoever represented/published martin cruz smith's 'arkady renko' series... i've read them all and hope you succeed, so i can 'revisit' russia again...

love and hugs, maia
maia3maia@hotmail.com
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Tatyana
Private E-1

Postby Tatyana » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:46 am

Last edited by Tatyana on Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tatyana
Private E-1

Postby Tatyana » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:53 am

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:54 am

i look forward to hearing from you... and i'll keep a close eye on my junk mail folder, just in case... hugs, m
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Postby TerryRodgers » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:05 pm

Good luck. Make sure you put your publishing history in your bio. With that many published novels, I would think it should attract some attention. Let us know how it works out.

Tatyana
Private E-1

Postby Tatyana » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:08 am

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:01 am

your email didn't make it... try again, or give me yours and i'll email you, to see if that works better... can do it in a pm, if you don't want to put it here...

love and hugs, maia
maia3maia@hotmail.com

Return to FAQs