[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Can't locate the challenge I entered. : FAQs • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Can't locate the challenge I entered.

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
Joodee
Private E-1

Can't locate the challenge I entered.

Postby Joodee » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:44 pm

Hello, there was a photo challenge which I entered last week but I can't locate the page.
The one I entered was a pic of a young man and woman, and the challenge was to write the first sentence of their story, in under 25 words.

Could anyone please link me to that page. I don't know where it is . Thank you.

Oldtimer
Colonel

Re: Can't locate the challenge I entered.

Postby Oldtimer » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:50 pm

It could be Contest 59, page 51 of Writer's Digest. The photo shows a headless couple in an embrace. Is that the one?

Best of luck with your entry and welcome to the Forum. :)
Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

Joodee
Private E-1

Re: Can't locate the challenge I entered.

Postby Joodee » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:33 pm

Return to FAQs