[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
How do I edit my signature? : FAQs • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

How do I edit my signature?

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
cynfranks
Sergeant

How do I edit my signature?

Postby cynfranks » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:48 pm

Call me crazy, but I'll be darned if I can find it. I know it wasn't hared to create. I'm certain it was in the user control panel. I searched the help section and the forums and can't find it. My guess is it's so incredibly easy I'm missing it.
Ask yourself, "What would Dickens do?"

TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Re: How do I edit my signature?

Postby TerryRodgers » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:38 am

cynfranks
Sergeant

Re: How do I edit my signature?

Postby cynfranks » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:32 pm

I swear to you I did that yesterday because that's where I thought it was and it wasn't there. :oops:

But then again, I did read the NEW TOPIC button as NEW TO PIC.

Thanks!
Ask yourself, "What would Dickens do?"

Return to FAQs