[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Weird Login Issue? : FAQs • Page 3 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Weird Login Issue?

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
pls
Site Admin

Re: Weird Login Issue?

Postby pls » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:56 am

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:15 pm

I'm writing this on my iPad Air (with Zagg case and keybooard) - and i had no trouble in accessing the forum. I signed out and back in and pressed on "Community" with my short, stubby finger, which probably pressed "Forum" at the same time - this, of course on the screen. I don't know what to tell you, Cynthia, except that the steps I listed also work on other devices besides my MacBook Pro.

cynfranks
Sergeant

Postby cynfranks » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:41 pm

Ask yourself, "What would Dickens do?"

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:26 am

Jowen
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Jowen » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:40 am

Well, if you think you have problems. . . I try to log out and it bounces me right back to the login page again :lol: I think the mix up is when it decides to bake a fresh batch of cookies and throw out the old ones, because most of the time I don't even have to log in. I just go directly to the WD forum page. :D
[imge=3509-3]

cynfranks
Sergeant

Postby cynfranks » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:27 am

Ask yourself, "What would Dickens do?"

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:46 am

Just remember when you get "bounced" to the log-in page, you either have to click on the "Community" tab and pull it down to "Forum", or log out and then log in again - and then click on "Community", etc.

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:37 pm

it's being weird for me, too, today!

opens up to the forums with me not logged in... when i hit 'login' it opens my profile preferences page, not the login page... and only has a 'log out' option, when i haven't even been allowed to log in yet!
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:28 pm

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:50 am

it's back to normal again today... for me, anyway...
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

PreviousNext

Return to FAQs