[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Weird Login Issue? : FAQs • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Weird Login Issue?

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
cynfranks
Sergeant

Re: Weird Login Issue?

Postby cynfranks » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:56 pm

Wow, this login issue is so bad, you may not see me for a while. I'm guessing it has something to do with my recent system update since that's when it started for me.

Either that or I've banned and no one told me.
Ask yourself, "What would Dickens do?"

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:54 pm

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Laycrew
Major

Postby Laycrew » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:13 pm

cynfranks
Sergeant

Postby cynfranks » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:53 pm

cynfranks
Sergeant

Postby cynfranks » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:53 pm

L4_LFC
Private E-1

Postby L4_LFC » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:09 pm

I've been having the same issue and I usually log out and then back in. Then, sometimes, I have to hit the back button to go back to the thread I wanted to reply to and hit refresh.
I'm using Google Chrome.

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:08 pm

No need for angst or special tricks. Just follow these rules for logging back in (copy and keep for the next time you can't seem to log in):

Access your profile page. One way is to click on "log in" in the forum pages - upper right corner.

From your profile page, sign out (also upper right corner). This should bring up the log-in page.

Input your forum name and password. Click on the "remember me" box. Click on "log in" UNDER where you input your password.

Move your pointer over "Community", in the dark blue band. Pull down to "Forum" and click on it. At that point you should be in.

cynfranks
Sergeant

Postby cynfranks » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:18 pm

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:29 pm

cynfranks