[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Privacy rights in fiction : FAQs • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Privacy rights in fiction

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Re: Privacy rights in fiction

Postby mammamaia » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:03 pm

ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:07 pm

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:05 pm

since the suit would be based on what was written about the deceased, it would be that person who's been 'libelled'... though the judgement and the damages sought would of course be on behalf of living relatives...
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

KnightWriter
Private First Class

Postby KnightWriter » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:14 pm

Wow. Who would've thought a single question would evolve into an episode of "Talking Dead?" In response to TerryRodgers, I wasn't really welcome with open arms into my internship site. If I had my way along with other interns, we could land our lab sites a primetime slot for newest reality series and make enough money to pay our student loans. We, me and another guy who were interns at this one hospital lab, heard about the autopsy on the fly and was asked if we would like to be involved. We didn't get any information at all. And to further harp on the attitudes of the employees there...the majority of them did not want either of us there. More so on me.

Previous

Return to FAQs