[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
logging in : FAQs • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

logging in

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
j t hall
Master Sergeant

logging in

Postby j t hall » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:45 am

Was anyone else having trouble logging in recently? Like a few days ago? I kept getting sent back to my profile page after logging in, and it would say I was logged out. I couldn't get in!
It's amazing what we can do when we stop accepting limits.

http://www.carolynsworld.wordpress.com
http://www.carolyncarceo.wordpress.com

shadowwalker
Captain

Re: logging in

Postby shadowwalker » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:05 am

Yes, there's another thread on this. I'd look for the link but I'm scared to try too much for fear of getting logged off and not getting back on again. This last time (yesterday) I got logged off by the system, apparently, and haven't been able to get back on until now - and God only knows how that happened.

If anyone can get hold of the owner types, ask them to PLEASE pay attention to the problem and get it fixed. One only has so much patience, y'know...
"It seems rather like wanting to be ... a writer, rather than wanting to write. It should be a by-product, not a thing in itself. Otherwise, it's just an ego trip." - Roger Zelazny

It's really not that hard. Just tell me a story.

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:29 am

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

j t hall
Master Sergeant

Postby j t hall » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:43 am

That's why I don't log off now.
It's amazing what we can do when we stop accepting limits.

http://www.carolynsworld.wordpress.com
http://www.carolyncarceo.wordpress.com

Return to FAQs