[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
What exactly does Adding a Friend do? : FAQs • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

What exactly does Adding a Friend do?

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
CourtneyLake
Private E-1

What exactly does Adding a Friend do?

Postby CourtneyLake » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:05 am

So I have searched in the FAQ and I don't see where anyone has addressed adding friends. What does it do when you click "Add Friend" when looking at someone's profile? Does it have something to do with having easier access to their posts? Is it kind of like Facebook?

updog
General of the Army

Re: What exactly does Adding a Friend do?

Postby updog » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:22 am

As far as I've been able to determine, adding someone to your friends list doesn't do anything. I don't usually bother with it any more. *shrug*
"Is it weird in here, or is it just me?" ~ Steven Wright

CourtneyLake
Private E-1

Postby CourtneyLake » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:07 am

Thank you!

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:43 am

You must be referring to the "WD Community", which is separate from this forum and supposedly was going to disappear on December 1. I quit using the Community after being spammed a couple of times.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

CourtneyLake
Private E-1

Postby CourtneyLake » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:25 am

I see. I do believe you are correct, that is what area of the site I was in. Thank you, updog!

Return to FAQs