[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Comment Awaiting Moderation? : FAQs • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Comment Awaiting Moderation?

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
Mittens1326
Private E-1

Comment Awaiting Moderation?

Postby Mittens1326 » Thu May 24, 2012 12:16 pm

Hey all... posted my first submission last night in response to the current prompt (Person of Your Dreams ~ May 22, 2012). I submitted my post but it's not appearing on the thread. When I log in to my account I can see it, but with a note saying "Your comment is awaiting moderation."

A post that was submitted after mine is showing up, so I'm not sure why mine is in limbo.

I saw another poster asking the same question but I wasn't clear on how she eventually resolved the problem.

Thanks in advance for any tips...

Mittens1326
Private E-1

Re: Comment Awaiting Moderation?

Postby Mittens1326 » Thu May 24, 2012 2:33 pm

Update: Tried posting again this afternoon and it went through after a few hours. Not sure what the difference was this time, but I'll take it!

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Thu May 24, 2012 4:43 pm

Pardon my ignorance, but I have no idea which forum you're referring to. If you can supply that missing info, I might be able to learn more. Also, it would make more sense to post your question directly to the person who posted the prompt you mentioned than to post in another random forum, as many of us don't go through every forum here every day and probably would never see the question. "FAQ's" happens to be a forum that I do frequent - but I need more info from you.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

louiseh87
Lieutenant

Postby louiseh87 » Thu May 24, 2012 5:41 pm

Louise :)

---------------------------
- where I extend talking to myself to the internet sphere

"Over the Waves", Strange Horizons (13 August 2012)

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Thu May 24, 2012 5:50 pm

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Return to FAQs