[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Accessing Digital Copy : FAQs • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Accessing Digital Copy

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
lannoe
Private E-1

Accessing Digital Copy

Postby lannoe » Fri May 04, 2012 4:22 pm

I have a subscription to the magazine (digital copy). Where do I go to view the newest copy?

Lori :oops:

louiseh87
Lieutenant

Re: Accessing Digital Copy

Postby louiseh87 » Fri May 04, 2012 5:51 pm

http://www.writersdigestshop.com/help

About two-thirds of the way down the page under "Digital Downloads".
Louise :)

---------------------------
- where I extend talking to myself to the internet sphere

"Over the Waves", Strange Horizons (13 August 2012)

josh.townley
Private E-2

Postby josh.townley » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:44 pm

I have the same question. I got the May/June issue when I subscribed, but haven't been sent the latest one.
Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps. - David Lloyd George
Twitter: https://twitter.com/jptownleyauthor
Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1491 ... sh-townley

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:05 pm

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

dmm1977
Private E-1

Postby dmm1977 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Did anyone figure this out? :) I have the same problem... whenever I access the link in my Thank You email (as directed in the FAQ), it gives me the old magazine and not the current (second) issue of my subscription. I called customer service, but had to leave a message. Any help would be appreciated! :)

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:39 pm

Could you list specific magazine dates instead of "old" and "current"?

dmm1977
Private E-1

Postby dmm1977 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:22 pm

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:34 pm

Probably will be Tuesday before you receive an answer from the WD help desk. I've already received my October paper copy, btw.

Return to FAQs