[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Where did my VIP membership go? : FAQs • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Where did my VIP membership go?

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
rebecca 22
Private E-1

Where did my VIP membership go?

Postby rebecca 22 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:58 am

Hi there, hoping someone here can help me. I signed up for the VIP membership to WD and paid before registering. Then I registered, but I'm not registered as a VIP and I don't know what happened to my membership! Can't access my free downloads, etc. It's like there's no record of me signing up except for the receipt on my credit card. And there's no contact info that I can find to ask anyone.... Can someone please help me out?

pls
Site Admin

Re: Where did my VIP membership go?

Postby pls » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:07 am

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

rebecca 22
Private E-1

Postby rebecca 22 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:15 am

Hello - thanks for the quick reply! I finally did find some contact info so hopefully someone will help me out. A VIP membership is basically a subscription to the magazine, 10% from the store, and access to some materials on the website for free. I found my receipt from WD and plan to call to get sorted out. But thanks for taking the time to reply!

louiseh87
Lieutenant

Postby louiseh87 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:17 am

http://www.writersdigestshop.com/writers-vip-us

(used Google ;) )

I would suggest contacting customer services on the WD shop.
Louise :)

---------------------------
- where I extend talking to myself to the internet sphere

"Over the Waves", Strange Horizons (13 August 2012)

Return to FAQs