[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
I'd like to vote for yourstory41 but can't where to do so. : FAQs • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

I'd like to vote for yourstory41 but can't where to do so.

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
adelle
Private E-1

I'd like to vote for yourstory41 but can't where to do so.

Postby adelle » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:59 am

I'd like to vote for yourstory41 but can't find where to do so. Help.

louiseh87
Lieutenant

Re: I'd like to vote for yourstory41 but can't where to do s

Postby louiseh87 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:47 am

Seven sections down from the section of the main forum where you posted your question :) There is a section entitled "Your Story".
Louise :)

---------------------------
- where I extend talking to myself to the internet sphere

"Over the Waves", Strange Horizons (13 August 2012)

Return to FAQs