[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Weekly writing prompt Review : FAQs • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Weekly writing prompt Review

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
Phoenix_Guitarist
Private E-1

Weekly writing prompt Review

Postby Phoenix_Guitarist » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:33 pm

I wrote my first Writing Prompt on friday around 2pm. For some reason it's still awaiting to be approved by someone. Two or three stories have been written and posted after mine, so I'm just wondering if it's different when you're new to the site and it's your first post and tenured users of the site have automatic posting privledges?

-Nix

pls
Site Admin

Re: Weekly writing prompt Review

Postby pls » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:50 pm

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Phoenix_Guitarist
Private E-1

Postby Phoenix_Guitarist » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:04 pm

It's on the Weekly Writing Prompt, the one for the IRS that gives you a strange request.

I posted and below it where it says Phoenix Guitarist Says: It has "Your comment is awaiting moderation".

So i'm wondering if that means no one else can see it until someone looks at it and deems it okay or not okay.

Thanks for your help,

-Nix

louiseh87
Lieutenant

Postby louiseh87 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:14 pm

I think the OP is referring to the "Weekly Writing Prompt" section of the WD homepage, which isn't really anything to do with the forum.

If its awaiting moderation, you probably have to wait until Monday or something. It is the weekend.
Louise :)

---------------------------
- where I extend talking to myself to the internet sphere

"Over the Waves", Strange Horizons (13 August 2012)

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:06 am

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Phoenix_Guitarist
Private E-1

Postby Phoenix_Guitarist » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:13 pm

Return to FAQs