[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
posting comments too quickly : FAQs • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

posting comments too quickly

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
hillsworth
Private E-1

posting comments too quickly

Postby hillsworth » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:37 pm

What gives? Three times tonight, I've tried posing to the weekly writing prompts and each time it tells me I'm posting too quickly, slow down. I've seen this before on here and I simply waited awhile then tried reposting with success, but not tonight. Anybody have any information about this?

pls
Site Admin

Re: posting comments too quickly

Postby pls » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:32 pm

How many times were you successful in posting, and in which thread if so?
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

hillsworth
Private E-1

Postby hillsworth » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:36 am

I've been posting to many of the weekly writing prompts that are posted by Brian Klems and every so often, it won't let me post my story or reply to others, it simply says 'You are posting too quickly. Slow down.' Others have commented on it also. I was finally able to post last night, after a few tries, but it does frustrate one to keep getting that comment, especially when I'm not a fast typer. :) Thanks for your reply.

Phoenix_Guitarist
Private E-1

Postby Phoenix_Guitarist » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:30 pm

I've had that problem too. I read pretty fast and i'd love to comment on everything when I finish reading it but by the second story it told me to slow down. I understand they don't want any people spamming but still, that's why moderators and banning exist!

-Nix

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:45 pm

louiseh87
Lieutenant

Postby louiseh87 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:16 pm

Louise :)

---------------------------
- where I extend talking to myself to the internet sphere

"Over the Waves", Strange Horizons (13 August 2012)

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:08 am

Return to FAQs