[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Wha Hoppin!!! : FAQs • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Wha Hoppin!!!

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
LilliesCarol
Colonel

Wha Hoppin!!!

Postby LilliesCarol » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:46 am

Man, what happened to WD? I tuned in this morning to find that someone had entered every
site? Since the change of the format all sorts of things seem to be going wrong.
Long, long afterward in an oak I found the arrow still unbroke
And the song from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

pls
Site Admin

Re: Wha Hoppin!!!

Postby pls » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:56 am

Spammers. We killed them all. Pshew! Pshew!
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

LilliesCarol
Colonel

Postby LilliesCarol » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:48 pm

Bang Bang Bang. Thanks Paul

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:18 pm

Oh, there were others involved. The masked woman and her trusty companion were among them.

LilliesCarol
Colonel

Postby LilliesCarol » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:07 am

I'll bet you had that Ranger guy and his trusty white steed Silver helping out against that gang. Of course the Indian
was able to sneak right up on 'em and arrowed them straight out of cyberland.

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:15 am

i hit my address book as soon as i saw all that scheiss and screamed a 'spam alert!' to brian... seems to have done the trick, if he wasn't already on his white horse and chargin' after the sucker...

must've been quite a chore to get rid of those countless ads!
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:22 am

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:58 am

i'll keep it on, thanks... don't want to be recognized by all the spammers i've busted over the years!
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

Nedlo
Sergeant

Postby Nedlo » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:30 am

Hey! There's another spammer logged in called "shortwomen" selling things that probably belong in a garage sale or the city dump. Pls somebody get rid of this useless piece of website clutter.

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:18 am

nedlo...
hitting the 'report' button [triangle with ! in it at top right of post] and notifying brian klems by pm or email is a lot more effective, will get quicker results than just posting about these creeps...

hugs, m

Next

Return to FAQs