Getting people to read my book

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
Hewar
Private E-1

Getting people to read my book

Postby Hewar » Mon May 02, 2016 3:31 pm

So, I got this idea for a book series which I love. I began writing on it last fall and reached 105 pages on the first book (not much, I know, but then there's a reason that the first book, in my opinion, doesn't need many pages. I can go into detail if anyone's interested). I've asked several people, friends, to read the book but they never seem to find the time or energy to do so. That's when I found this website.

But, here's the problem. Even though I know that I can get people on WD to read my book (because I read that somewhere), I just can't seem to find the right place to ask for it. So, would someone be so kind as to inform me about where and how I can get that done?

Thank you in advance :)

Edit; scratch that, after looking more closely, I found the right place. Kind of.

pls
Site Admin

Re: Getting people to read my book

Postby pls » Mon May 02, 2016 4:35 pm

Yes, you simply need to choose the critique forum that most closely matches your work, and post a chapter (no more than about 2,500 words) in it for critique. If nothing seems to match, just post it in the literary fiction forum. Good luck!
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Return to FAQs