[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
What genre am I? : FAQs • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

What genre am I?

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
mocha10
Private E-1

What genre am I?

Postby mocha10 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:43 am

I have a lot of trouble deciding what genre my stories fit in. I just think I understand genre and then I look at guidelines for another publication and the genre list is totally different. I understand the concept but seem to struggle with what genre to my short story fits into. Am I the only one that struggles with this? Do some of you pros have suggestions for me?
Last edited by mocha10 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happiness is not a destination, it's a way of life.

Terry T.A. Rodgers
Site Admin

Re: What genre am I?

Postby Terry T.A. Rodgers » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:50 pm

Here you go.

mocha10
Private E-1

Re: What genre am I?

Postby mocha10 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:04 pm

This may be the best and most complete reference I've seen. Thank you so much. Right now, in this minute in time, I completely understand. Let's see if I can apply it when I next want to submit a piece.
Happiness is not a destination, it's a way of life.

Return to FAQs