[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Have You Used 2nd Draft? : FAQs • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Have You Used 2nd Draft?

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
authormeyer
Private E-1

Have You Used 2nd Draft?

Postby authormeyer » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:04 pm

Hello All!

Hoping this is the best place to ask, so here goes: Has anyone here used WD's 2nd Draft service? I have a completed MS, but would like to use their services for possibly my query letter and/or part of my story. I am happy to post either here in the forum (already received some helpful advice), but wanted to know if any of you have delved into this area. Thanks and hope you all are doing well!
"The only writer to whom you should compare yourself is the writer you were yesterday."
~Unknown

Manwi32307
Private E-1

Re: Have You Used 2nd Draft?

Postby Manwi32307 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:03 pm

I would like to know this as well. I was thinking of using it for my first draft. Since no one has answered I assume I will just have to dive in and find out for myself, but if anyone has used it I would like an honest review.

James A. Ritchie
Lieutenant General

Postby James A. Ritchie » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:06 pm

I have a couple of friends who have used it, and said it helped. But that's been a while, and neither sold what they had critiqued, so. . . I have no idea who does the work for 2nd Draft now, and that makes all the difference. If you trust those doing the critique, you might find good benefit from the service.

Terry T.A. Rodgers
Site Admin

Postby Terry T.A. Rodgers » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:22 pm

Return to FAQs